Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 8 - Chickens

Early in the day there was a few

Then a huge mess all askew....


Soon there was none for the little Boo...
Until it was time to eat some stew!


 

Side Note After the fact:

About 2 weeks after I placed these lovely roosters in my freezer I had a pair of game wardens show up at my place.  They said that they had received a call that I was butchering wild turkeys out of season.  Of course I looked at the pair like they were crazy because I'd forgotten about the rooster to dinner adventure.  After a little bit I was able to figure out what they were talking about & showed them the pictures, told them where they could find my neighbor that had brought the roosters to me, & explained how my other neighbor was trying to cause problems for me because their grandson had broken into my house & stole quite a few things.  Oh, it was so much fun living next to that white trash family.

1 comment: