Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 6 - Rainbow

Yes, I know, I'm a day behind. I've not been doing too well. My camera is doing even worse. I have new pictures, I promise, even took one of Mikeal's wrestling practice...yes only one because Mikaila took my camera & proceeded to throw it onto the only section of the floor that is not covered by a thick mat...I was able to pop the lens back in, but didn't get to take any more pictures. But again, I'm having a camera to computer transfer issue. You're stuck with another oldie. :)

A picture of a "double" rainbow, taken from my front yard, over looking the field across the highway...I was able to see the entire, complete arch, but it was MUCH too big to get in one picture, from where I was at. :)

And yes, the sky was two toned like that, the one side, where the clouds were still at was beige in color, the other side that was cleared out was a bright blue, fading into purple where the sun was setting. ....I can't wait to get to upgrade my camera a 6.2 megapixel Kodak cheapie just doesn't do justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment