Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 2 - Grandpa

My Grandpa! We went and visited him today. I do think though that he's possibly dealing with losing pieces of his mind ...he remarked over how much I've grown since the last time he's seen me, plus a few other tidbits that were a bit "off". He's quite different, to say the least, from the time I was growing up to the point I am now, bringing my kids over to see him. He's not quite the crotchedly old grouch he used to be. He even has a cat now! He's always been of the mindset to "run over all those evil varmints" now he has a pretty one that he's quite fond of...its no allowed all the way in the house, but does have its own room - their enclosed front porch. He played with the kids, made faces at my mom, even teased her a bit. He even treated the whole group of us out to lunch, yes, his wife did suggest it, but he didn't scowl at the mention of it.

(He's giving a dirty look while sticking out his tongue, hence the reason he looks funny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment