Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 7 - Leaves

Once again, a couple that are a week or two old.


I didn't even attempt anything with the camera today, but I'm sure it'll still be giving me issues. I spent the majority of my day in the ER. Fortunately nothing appears to be as severe as was originally thought, I'm mainly just severely dehydrated in addition to a few other things, but those things are a bit "personal". Fluids are being doubly pushed & if things get worse in the other department then I'll check in with my doctor or the new clinic that's opened up...its cheaper... They didn't do as many tests as they likely would of done on a normal day, but they had traumas coming in left and right all day, so I didn't push the matter much so that they had room to take care of those in more dire need...I'm hoping the additional fluids help.

No comments:

Post a Comment